Intermediate Cold Wet
Intermediate Cold, Wet Glove
Style #: 46-451
Sizes: S, M, M-WD, L, L-WD, XL, XL-WD
Standards & Regulations:
> Made in the USA. Berry Amendment Compliant
> Conforms to Military Specification MIL-DTL-44419A
ActivArmr® Intermediate Cold Wet
COMFORT AND PROTECTION GO HAND IN HAND
A new US Military standard utility glove with the optimal balance of protection and warmth in cold (0° to 40°F) and wet weather conditions.
Incorporating a highly breathable windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane and lofty fleece insulation, the glove keeps hands dry under a wide range of applications and conditions.
The glove is constructed using durable goatskin leather and four-way stretch nylon. The result is a comfotable and dexterous cold-weather glove for general equipment and vehicle operation, or heavier duty work tasks.
ActivArmr Mission Critical Gear from Ansell is designed and engineered for the real-world extremes of military service. No matter how demanding the conditions, best-in-class ActivArmr products get the toughest tasks done with confidence.
- Quilted polyester insulation, liner and fleece wrist cuffs provide thermal protection
- GORE-TEX® insert keeps insulation dry, prevents heat loss and protects against sand, rain, snow and ice, which increases the ability to operate in harsh conditions for longer periods
- Breathable GORE-TEX® insert allows perspiration to escape so hands stay drier, more comfortable and less susceptible to blistering
- Four-way stretch nylon on back of hand and curved fingers improve dexterity and ergonomics
- Liner is specially designed to enhance trigger finger flexibility and overall dexterity for operating combat zone vehicles and equipment
- Goatskin on palms and fingers provides protection from cuts and punctures† as well as durability to withstand heavy-duty activities
- GORE-TEX® insert adds penetration resistance to JP-8 and other Petroleum/Oils/Lubricants (POLs); as well as DEET†
- Soft, nose-wipe patch on the back of the hand/first-knuckle
- Available in Folliage Green
† CAUTION: Products that provide "cut resistance" and "cut protection" or "puncture resistance" and "puncture protection" do not completely prevent or eliminate the potential for cuts or punctures, and are not intended or tested to provide protection against powered blades, serrated or other sharp or rotating equipment. Products that provide "abrasion resistance" or "abrasion protection" do not completely prevent or eliminate the potential for abrasion-related injuries. Products that provide protection against flames or fire are not "fire-proof" and do not completely prevent or eliminate the potential for burns or associated injuries. Users are encouraged to always use caution and care when handling sharp or abrasive materials, chemicals, or other hazardous or dangerous substances. Any information or data provided is based upon Ansell's current knowledge and understanding of the subject matter, and is offered solely as a possible suggestion for use in making your own decisions or product choices. Product users should conduct all appropriate testing or other evaluations to determine the suitability of Ansell products for a particular purpose or use within a particular environment. It is the responsibility of a product user to assess the level of risk and to determine the protective equipment required or appropriate for the user's particular purpose. Ansell may revise this information as new information, knowledge or experience becomes available. ANSELL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED. Ansell and ActivArmr are trademarks of Ansell, Ltd. GORE-TEX® is a trademark or registered trademark of W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc. ©2012 Ansell Limited. All Rights Reserved. Printed in the USA. AA-ICW 46-451 :: 08/11